Cat Smith

Working for Lancaster and Fleetwood

Cat on Facebook Cat on Twitter

Get help

I have already helped hundreds of local people with personal cases and I have a small casework team based in the constituency to help me help more.

Many problems which I have been able to assist with have been with housing issues, liaising with government agencies like the Child Support Agency or the Student Loans Company, local councils at Lancaster, Wyre and Lancashire County Council. I am also happy to look into consumer issues too.

If you want to speak to someone in my office in the first instance please call the Lancaster office on 01524 566 551 or the Fleetwood office on 01253 490 440. We do try and answer the phones Monday - Friday during office hours but at busy times, or during staff meetings you may get the answerphone.

If you want to email me on please remember to include your full name and postal address as well as any reference numbers or National Insurance number if relevant.